New Horizons Research Scholarship- 6 scholarships
Monash University and CSIRO, two world class organisations, jointly offering six scholarships with yearly stipend of about AUD$24000.00.
Application close: 31 October, 2013
IELTS Score : at least 6.5 with no sub-band less than 6.0
1. Design and demonstration of carbon capture systems utilising light-responsive CO2 systems
2. Design the quantum electronic structure and surface functionality of quantum dots for tailored sensing
3. Efficient all-polymer solar cells
4. Engineering advanced biocatalysts by combining directed evolution of enzyme and nanoparticle immobilization
5. Graphene-polymer based Nano composites
6. In situ XRD studies on growth dynamics of topological insulators
7. MOF-derived carbon materials for energy storage application
8. Preparation and characterization of advanced porous materials for photo catalytic H2 production
9. Self-reinforced PLA composites
For details,visit http://www.eng.monash.edu.au/research/scholarships/nh-scholarship.html
The opinions expressed and information shared are those of the writer's and commentators; do not necessarily reflect that of Scientific Bangladesh.Scientific Bangladesh accepts no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for the accuracy or content of writers' and commentators' opinion and information.