Scientific publication with Bangladeshi affiliation in 2015
Notice worthy points
- This year Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) replaced University of Dhaka by publishing 354 articles.
- Dr. A A Mamun from Jahangirnagar university has retained his top position with 44 articles this year.
- North South University has retained its top position among private universities by publishing 72 or more articles.
- No publication in Nature or Science but 6 in the Nature Climate Change, which means some quality researches are being carried out on climate change thuogh might not be enough.
- Significant change is noticed in case of book and book chapter publication. Four books and 59 book chapters were published.
- The number of total publication has reduced and around 200 less than previous year.
The journal articles were published in 143 journals...... top ten journals are shown in the following graph.
Top Government Research Organizations
Top two Multidisciplinary Research Organizations (BAEC vs BCSIR)
Top 15 Private Universities
Top Engineering and Technology Universities
Top Science and Technology Universities
Top Medical Colleges
Medical college and health related research institutes
Top Agriculture Universities and Research Institutes
Subject Area of Research
Four books and 59 book chapters were published this year. This is a big jump. We need such jump in other cases.
The opinions expressed and information shared are those of the writer's and commentators; do not necessarily reflect that of Scientific Bangladesh.Scientific Bangladesh accepts no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for the accuracy or content of writers' and commentators' opinion and information.